PR Senior Account Executive/Manager - healthcare, Sport & Lifestyle
This is a great opportunity for a PR Senior Account Executive/Manager to join a fun and creative PR comms team within a global PR & Marketing Agency based in West London. This position will involve working with clients within the lifestyle, sports and healthcare sectors. One brand is a top name in football boots, the others are lifestyle and health related.
If you are currently working as a PR Senior Account Executive and would like to step-up a peg or two to Account Manager status, then this position will allow you to use your excellent people skills, both with clients and colleagues, whilst being based within a creative modern/open-plan space.
Working closely with Client Executives on media liaison and other client projects, you will take responsibility for driving forward amazing campaigns which are health related.
Typical responsibilities include:-
• Day-to-day management of all Account Executives on your team, and being responsible for all reviews and training plans, whilst reporting feedback to your Account Director.
• Helping to develop your team and not being afraid of delegation re. tasks.
• Organising monthly update meeting with clients.
• Developing monthly/weekly objectives and keeping your client informed of progress.
• Getting involved with all areas of media relations, such as identifying opportunities and proactively pitching feature ideas to editors, staff writers and freelancers on behalf of your clients.
• Generating media campaign ideas.
• Developing launch plans and press tours.
• Attending events and dealing with logistics.
• Writing blogs, social media content, feature articles, case studies and news releases on behalf of your clients.
• Where necessary, working with the European Affiliates to coordinate programme activity on behalf of clients.
• Coordinate research for new business pitches
• Work with the team on pitch presentation, content and delivery.
Additional projects may arise that will require the PR Senior Account Executive/Account Manager’s involvement, therefore flexibility and willingness to participate ideas would be extremely helpful.
The team are creative and love to get involved in group brain-storms. If you enjoy health related campaigns or sports, then you will thrive in this job role. Also, using your people skills would serve this position well too.
If you feel you have the knack to write about something like a new brand of football boots, to anything within health/medical tourism, or about a health charity, then this could be the role for you.
Candidates who have previous healthcare PR experience would be highly sought after, although candidates who have experience with lifestyle or sports related clients will also be considered.
Salary range: - circa. £26K - £35K depending upon experience.
Regular appraisals and training will be offered, plus a good benefits package and bonus plan.
CC Blue Recruitment act as an “Employment Agency” in respect of this vacancy.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.