PR Account Executive - IT & Technology
We are working closely with a London based, global Technology PR Agency who has a requirement for an ambitious and confident PR Executive.
The ideal candidate will have 12+ months’ PR Agency experience, having worked with Technology clients. You will show confidence in your own ideas and views and look for opportunities for new business development.
Work effectively with clients:
• To be confident and helpful when dealing with clients.
• To learn about clients’ businesses and their competitors.
• To maintain clear and regular communication with clients.
• Work with the media, analysts and other audiences for the best possible results for clients.
• Compile editorial calendars and track opportunities.
• Develop relationships with key trade press and analysts.
• Proof read and check style of press releases and other documents.
• Work without supervision, referring to managers as necessary.
• Provide professional and efficient support to team members and peers.
• Complete projects and duties within the timeframe allotted.
• Maintain excellent communications within the team.
• To read relevant trade media and stay in touch with industry issues and trends.
• Be a regular contributor to industry discussions.
Salary: £20k - £24k plus company blackberry, healthcare/dental, 25 days holidays and overseas staff half yearly meeting.
CC Blue Recruitment act as an "Employment Agency" in respect of this advertisement.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.