Graduate Executive(s) - Financial PR/Consumer/Technology
A leading Financial PR Consultancy that provides expert counsel and support to clients around the world are currently looking to hire two top calibre graduates, who are looking to progress their career within financial PR.
One of the positions will involve working with their consumer clients, the other will be based within their technology division. Both positions will accept entry-level graduates who can demonstrate a clear desire to work and pursue a career in financial PR. These are immediate opportunities, which means that suitable applicants will be taken on either on a 3 months' contract initially with a view to perm or, depending upon experience, will be hired immediately at Executive level. A salary of £24k pro-rata will initially be paid with a view to increasing to £27k once the trial period is completed.
Typical duties will consist of the following:
• News monitoring, press analysis and summaries
• Research for current clients and new business opportunities
• Implementation of financial communications strategies
• Preparation of messaging materials - key messages, presentations, press releases, Q&A;, scripts etc.
• Interaction with clients, press and investment analysts
• Must have a keen interest in finance and the City, the Media and PR, including digital and social media channels
• Strong academic record, graduate 2:1 minimum.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Able to build strong relationships and to command the confidence of others both internally and externally
• Enthusiastic team player
• Hard-working, flexible and adaptable
• Good attention to detail
Salary: £24k (3 month's contract with a view to perm, increasing to £28k p.a.) + excellent benefits package.
CC Blue Recruitment act as an “Employment Agency” in respect of this vacancy.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.