Associate/Senior Associate Director - Financial PR/Comms
Our Client provides financial communications and Investor Relations expertise across the globe and as part of a wider Marketing & PR Group; they have access to best-in-class advertising, research and other specialists in over 100 countries. The environment is dynamic with plenty of career development through involvement in a wide variety of projects.
As PR Associate/Senior Associate you will be based in their Central London offices, and will principally be involved in the Banking, Insurance and Asset Management industries; there will also be opportunities to work across the wider business.
• Building relationships with clients, press and investment analysts
• Analyst feedback
• Research for current clients and new business opportunities
• Support for senior team and day to day account handling and execution of strategy with direction from senior team
• Provide superb account management duties
• Write press, news and analysis summaries
• Use your current knowledge of financial PR across a mix of clients, within Banking, Insurance and Asset Management industries.
This position would suit candidates who have gained a minimum of 4+ years’ experience within Public Relations, Press/Journalism or the Banking industry operating in a Communications function. Candidates from either Agency or in-house will be considered.
• You will have a definite services focus, backed up by experience (FTSE 100 FS and financial calendar experience preferred).
• Demonstrable interest and understanding of financial services, the broader business, economic and political environment.
• Graduate, min. 2:1 Degree.
This is an exciting time to join their Financial Services team, working across a selection of clientele, with fantastic opportunities for career development.
On offer is a superb starting salary (£45k - £60k, depending upon experience), excellent career development and training, plus a wonderful benefits package and discretionary Company Bonus Scheme.
CC Blue Recruitment act as a “Employment Agency” in respect of this vacancy.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified