Our client is a boutique Marketing Agency based in South West London who specializes in providing their clients with bespoke creative solutions for their entire prize and incentive needs such as luxury travel to the latest hotspots, events to meet Celebrity clientele and Music Artists backstage, and many other staff incentives.
As Account Executive, you will have ideally gained 1 year’s office work experience either in an events or sales environment, and have excellent creative writing skills (this job roles involves approx. 70% writing). You will be a team player and have the ability to communicate professionally with clients and suppliers at all levels. If you have a 2nd language skill in any of the following – Portuguese, French, German or Italian, this would be a distinct advantage, although is not essential.
Typical duties will involve the following:-
• Researching and keeping on top of the latest trends in the music industry and travel hotspots.
• Be able to use your creative flair to write exciting content in order to transfer into sales.
• Have the confidence and ability to close sales.
• Have a strong interest in luxury travel and exciting experiences around the world.
• Be confident working with budgets.
• Comfortable with building your own client base.
The working environment is fun and invigorating and no two days are the same. On hand to guide and support you are management who have accumulated over 25 years industry experience.
Alongside a basic salary of £22k, you will have quarterly bonuses and a year-end bonus which should send you’re earning potential to £28k and over.
CC Blue acts as an “Employment Agency” in respect of this vacancy.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.